Tuesday, July 30, 2013

NC Educators

The North Carolina General Assembly has approved a budget that deeply cuts educational funding.  We have a Governor who does not respect the public school system.  I ask that any visitor to my blog please keep us in your prayers as we get prepared for a new school year with even less funding for our students.  I also ask that any NC Educator who visits my blog to ALWAYS educate yourself on the educational platforms of every politician running for office.  Sometimes we tend to look at other more current issues and turn the vote into a Democrat vs. Republican contest.  It isn't about that.  Education is the key to our future.


1 comment:

Growing Grade By Grade said...

Thank you so much, Stephanie! I am from NC and we are feeling pretty punched right now. The actions against us are bad enough, but the awful comments by legislators and the public who have no idea what they're talking about really hurt.