Saturday, August 3, 2013

The Planner Project

So I've decided to jump on the "teacher planner"bandwagon.  I tried to create my own last year and didn't follow through with it.  Now I'm getting serious about it ;)  I already have my daily lesson planning sheet.  All I need to do is make copies of it.  The cover has been created and I am quite pleased with it.  Today I will be making a list of all the things I'd like to include in the planner.  One thing I'm going back and forth on is binding.  Should I have it bound at Staples or just punch holes and place it in a three-ring binder?  Hmmm..decisions, decisions!


I will be posting the finished project on Teacher's Notebook once I have all the pieces complete.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

There are just too many amazing planner downloads for me to create my own. Maybe next year?