Friday, July 31, 2015

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like....School Time!

I am only making a few minor changes to the classroom decor this year.  Overall I have been satisfied with the look of my classroom.

I love the pre-made awnings I found at a local teacher store.  In the past, I have tried to figure out a way to make one but never had the time or energy to make it happen.  So when I stumbled upon these items I had to snatch them up!  They are a little flimsy so be sure to place them in an area where students won't be tempted to mess with them.





The entry to my classroom has looked the same for about two years now.  I decided to move the framed quotes to a small table.  In their place I hung four white boards.  My plan is to use these as homework reminders for each of my four classes.



The assignment section of the white board looked so messy last year.  So this year I am trying to organize it a little better.  




Other pics....




More to come! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.