Monday, August 20, 2012

A Look Inside My Classroom

As much as I hate saying goodbye to summer, I really do enjoy decorating and organizing my classroom.  Now getting up at 5:30 each morning is something I absolutely dislike!  But the students are coming in one week whether the room looks good or not!  So I decided to get a head start on the decorating and organizing.  I still have a lot of things to work on but this is my classroom as of today :) 


This is the welcome sign outside of my classroom. 

This is the back wall and lab station. 





















4 comments:

Angie said...

Your room looks great! Just found your blog and I'm always looking for science ideas!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I've had to remove all decorations from the walls due to our school getting painted. Sooooo I'm spending my summer preparing for a lot of new decorations!!!

Anonymous said...

May I ask what you use the file folders on the desks for?

Unknown said...

The checking for understanding gift boxes. How do you use them? What type of activites do you plan depending on their choices?